Everyone playing minor hockey within Cape Breton West must register online each season through the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR). Whether you play out of Chéticamp, Inverness, Baddeck, Mabou, or Port Hood you are either a member of the Cape Breton West Minor Hockey Association, or the Quad County Female Hockey Association.

Register with Cape Breton West

Financial Assistance

There are several options for players in need to obtain financial assistance.

Need Help?

If you encounter problems registering for our programs, please contact our Registrar for more information.